Community Business Academy graduates are encouraged to work one-on-one with a matched mentor to set objectives, create a plan, and take meaningful steps towards accomplishing their goals and moving their business forward.
Entrepreneurs participating in Business Acceleration Services will gain:
• Continuous learning through advanced seminars and master classes
• Networking and mentorship opportunities
• Procurement and sales opportunities
• Coworking opportunities at Local Works
You can think of Business Acceleration Services as an individualized road map to get you to where you want your business to go. BAS offers a variety of resources and programs including:
- 90 Day Action Plan – a program that helps you set goals, and create a plan on how to reach them — all during one-on-one sessions with an experienced business coach.
- Seminars and Workshops – a series of advanced classes to help you develop specific skills
- The Help Desk – Professional-service vendors that we recommend to help you deliver on business goals — from design services to accounting.
- One-on-One Business Management Coaching
- The HelpDesk—trusted, vetted small business providers who can assist you with everything from setting up your books to creating a new website
- Pro-Bono Legal Services
Training & Resources:
- Continued learning through advanced seminars
- Business Incubator Placement Programs
- Financial support for Business Development projects
- Sales Opportunities
- Opportunities for networking, mentorship, and collaboration
- Regular e-newsletters filled with resources and opportunities
We know that starting a business is hard and financially stressful! Our program fees are low, because our goal is to make high-quality services affordable to you. Your first consultation is free. If you decide to move forward we charge a subsidized hourly rate of $10 per hour for Community Business Academy graduates. Lowcountry local First pays a full $65 / hour to program mentors and advisors.
If you feel like you’re stuck in a rut and you’re just ready to take your business to the next level, then Business Acceleration Services is an opportunity to build your momentum. Not only will you work with a coach dedicated to your success, but affordable resources also help remove the barrier of cost as you take steps towards growing your business. Email CT@lowcountrylocalfirst.org to find out more about Business Acceleration Services and let’s get you started!